How Can I Give?
No gift is too large or small. We encourage a long-term approach to giving, either through the establishment of a fund or through direct contribution to the foundation’s endowment. This builds our community’s nest egg, producing income that will address changing needs.
The community foundation also accepts many different kinds of gifts—such as securities, real estate, or planned gifts—and is ready to help donors learn about different giving options, including how to leave a legacy by including the Chisholm Trail Communities Foundation in a will.
A planned gift is a simple way to include a commitment to the Georgetown area in estate plans. Types of current and deferred gifts to the community foundation include:
• Direct gifts to build CTCF’s endowment or operating pool.
• Creating or giving to existing funds of the foundation, such as
– Donor advised funds, both endowed and non-endowed
– Preference or field of interest funds
– Designated funds
– Scholarship funds
– Agency / organizational funds
• Bequests, testamentary, or other planned gifts
Download our wire info here.
Top of Page